You Will Need:
- One 2" pom pom for the head
- One 3" pom pom for the body
- Four 1 1/2" poms (flattened) for the cheeks, and lower legs
- Two 1" poms for the upper arms
- Five 1/2" poms for the nose, lower arms and lower legs
- Pink felt for ears and tail
- Black felt for hoofs
- Google Eyes
- Long Hat pins
For the flattened poms simple shape your poms with your scissors to be
slightly flat on the top and the bottom instead of round.
Once you have made all your pom poms usisng the basis pom pom
directions you are ready to construct your pig!
Start by putting a hat pin throught the pom that will be the
head. Put a circle of glue around the pin point, being careful not to get glue
on the pin. (very important!) Attach the head pom pom
to the body pom pom.
In the same manner attach the other poms following the diagram
shown. You may have to experiment with the pom pom sizes to get the look for
your piggy that's right for you.
Glue on the eyes, hoofs, ears and tail. Allow glue to
totally dry before removing pins.