You can't have the Three Wise Men without the Kings! Here's a simple way to create your unique Christmas decoration. Experiment with different color felt and trim to make each king look different.
King Instructions ----- ( Click Here for Camel Instructions)
If you are making three kings, use different felt and trim colors.
- 1 - 1" pom pom for the head
- 1 - 1" (or slightly bigger) pom pom for the body
- 1 - 1/2" pom pom for the inside of the crown.
- 2 - 1/3" pom poms for the hands
- felt and trim
- First make the pom poms using pom pom directions
- Using the Hat Pin Method glue the head, crown insert and body together.
- Cut pieces of felt in desired colors (see diagram)
- For arms, form a cone out of the felt and glue one of the hand pom poms to the wide end of each arm.
- Glue the body front felt first then wrap the cape around.
- Attach arms/hands.
- Wrap the crown felt around the crown inside pom pom.
- You may need to let the glue dry at various stages of creation.
- When the basic king is finished, add google eyes, yarn for hair, metallic rick rack for decoration, etc. Be creative!